2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 12:00 PM

Re: Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

Originally Posted by ChrisFrez
Thanks a bunch Al! Just remember to be careful if you coming through Canada this time
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the Canada tip...haha, Its always an adventure crossing the border for me...flying in this time.

Always glad to help friends/enthusiests(future friends), Looking forward to the event.
Al
Old 12-13-2005, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by 35th_camaro_ss
Hello, Al here...I am taking on this venture and hope we can get more of us wearing the shirts to the unvailing....These are Quality embroidered shirts and the $25 price is a special event price...I am attending as well and looking forward to it. I am bringing the shirts to MI therefore no shipping charges for them...As Jason posted, those not attending can join in and buy them and just add the shipping charges. Be sure to put the order info for me in the comments.

As for making them for future events, as long as I have approval, I will make them available again.
Al
FWIW, I've met Al in BG this year, and purchased 2 30th hats and a 30th polo from him. Good guy, nice products! Question Al...are these polos a heavier weight than the 30th one I bought from you? My 30th seems like its more a summer weight, and its friggen cold in Detroit Regardless, I'll be placing an order for one or both soon...
Old 12-13-2005, 12:32 PM

I'm prolly gonna wear my MFBA pullover over an oxford shirt. See everybody there!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Disciple

Already have a Camaro shirt on its way to me!
Same source, different venue.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:34 PM

I'm sure the automakers will be hawking all kinds of merchandise up there, but is there any chance they will be selling anything w/ the word "CAMARO" on it? I'd like something to commemorate the return (sort of) of my favorite car.

Ok, second favorite. Hey, I never thought I'd have a Vette @ 23, either. I got the idea from you guys.

Last edited by yell-01vette; 12-14-2005 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by yell-01vette
I'm sure the automakers will be hawking all kinds of merchandise up there, but is there any chance they will be selling anything w/ the word "CAMARO" on it? I'd like something to commemorate the return (sort of) of my favorite car.
They generally do not sell merchandise at auto shows like this.

That is why we are having our own made to proudly wear to the show.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:53 PM

That sounds like a great idea, but since I don't own a Camaro, I'll probably wear my Thirdgen.org shirt with a Red GTA on the back. Hmm... wonder why I'd wear that??

Oh, that'll be on one of the regular days, gonna shoot for Wednesday, less ppl, since I won't be able to (not invited) go to the press or manufacturer days.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:04 AM

Hmmm... thats strange. Seems like a missed opportunity. Oh well, thanks for the reply, Jason. Maybe I'll have something custom made as well. I'll be there bright and early on the 14th w/all the John Qs. I'm definitely looking forward to it, and if those pictures and the stir they caused are any indication, Its going to be a Blast!
Old 12-15-2005, 01:50 PM

Similar to what Chris and myself are wearing. Polo's with C&G logos on the pocket.

Classy
Old 12-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

Well, the idea is for everyone to wear the SAME shirt so it gets attention. We want people to start asking each other "What's up with all the Camaro shirts?".

OR...

"Wow...did you realize that the Camaro owners were so loyal?"
etc...

If eveyrone's shirt is different, no one will notice what we are trying to acheive.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by JasonD
Well, the idea is for everyone to wear the SAME shirt so it gets attention. We want people to start asking each other "What's up with all the Camaro shirts?".

OR...

"Wow...did you realize that the Camaro owners were so loyal?"
etc...

If eveyrone's shirt is different, no one will notice what we are trying to acheive.

Exactly the reason...Even Scott S. likes the idea of "US" showing our "C" Loyalty...One of the thoughts is as stated above, "WE" get noticed.

Figure We're a group of Enthusiests in on Press Only Day, Let the Press be noticing us...Who Knows, it may even be mentioned on the news or a publication that "WE" were there.
Al
Old 12-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Disciple

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say hello. I'm helping Al with this order, so if you get a PM from me asking for information, please know that i am not a stalker i'm just trying to help out for a good cause

and i can't wait to see everyone there sporting cool Camaro stuff. if you have a chance, these polos are really nice and if you order you will be pleased... and since we can't wear tshirts and jeans to the unveiling, this will be a nice way to express our Camaro love and get some much needed attention for our favorite car!
Old 12-16-2005, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by SunsetHawkSelena
Hey everyone. I just wanted to say hello. I'm helping Al with this order, so if you get a PM from me asking for information, please know that i am not a stalker i'm just trying to help out for a good cause

and i can't wait to see everyone there sporting cool Camaro stuff. if you have a chance, these polos are really nice and if you order you will be pleased... and since we can't wear tshirts and jeans to the unveiling, this will be a nice way to express our Camaro love and get some much needed attention for our favorite car!
i will send the PM as soon as someone can confirm this
Old 12-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Disciple

Originally Posted by JoeliusZ28
i will send the PM as soon as someone can confirm this

Yes, Selena is helping Al with the shirt orders (there's a LOT to keep track of).
Old 12-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Disciple

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (20 min. down the road from the "Shwa"!)

Originally Posted by HTWLSS
Yes, Selena is helping Al with the shirt orders (there's a LOT to keep track of).
... and doing a helluva great job keeping track of everybody's orders, I might add!

Best regardSS,

Elie

Quick Reply: Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!