2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Admin Emeritus

Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

We don't have much time on this one, it just sorta sprang up so if you are gonna act, act FAST!

Over on the SSOA board, there is already an effort to get some special Camaro shirts made up for the NAIAS group to wear on each day of the weekend (this has been mentioned here, but I am not sure if everyone has seen it).

Our good friend Al (35th_camaro_ss) is helping us out with this, there are TWO shirts being offered here. Read on...

From what I understand (and I may still need to clarify a few things), that the idea is we all wear one shirt on Sunday to display where we like to live on the 'net. For example, for the folks over on the SSOA board, everyone will of course be wearing an SSOA shirt. Since I am a (relatively quiet) director of the SSOA, I would normally be wearing one but that understandably cannot override my loyalty to this 10 year ongoing project called CamaroZ28.Com...

...so we are going to have some special CamaroZ28.Com shirts made up for the Sunday event! These will be similar but not identical to the SSOA shirts, so we will still match a little bit. They will be high-quality polo-style shirts, white with red trimming. We are planning to have the CamaroZ28.Com logo on the left pocket area.

THEN, on Monday at the show, the idea is that we ALL wear another Camaro shirt. This one will be the SAME. It will again be a nice high-quality polo-style shirt, navy blue with white/blue trimming with the Camaro nose emblem in color and "CAMARO" logo under it on the front left pocket area. See attached pic for example of this one.

Remember, its press and manufacturer only days and they are going to be wondering what our large group is and if were all wearing this shirt, it's even better. This will REALLY grab some attention and show the press/GM/everyone else that we need to get the attention of. If we get a lot or even all of us wearing these shirts, we are really going to make a serious statement as enthusiasts coming together for this. We will all look good and will conform to the dress code.

So here is how to order yours, and don't wait it you want to get in on this, as we are VERY short on time...

Cost: $25 each
Sizes: S-M-L-XL-2X-3X.
Shipping/Tax: There is no required shipping/tax charge as they will be brought to the Sunday meeting. However, you do not have to be atending to order one! If you need it shipped, it is $5 for the first shirt and then $1 for each additional shirt for shipping.

ORDERING INFO:
PayPal the total to info@carshirtsetc.com.
****Be sure to include which shirt you want (if not both - CamaroZ28.Com shirt for Sunday and/or CAMARO shirt for Monday), size(s) and mailing address if necessary. Just be specific so Al doesn't have to guess.

DO NOT WAIT TO ORDER! The tenative deadline is December 23rd to get them done in time. You snooze, you lose and you will be the odd duck out!

Any questions, post them here!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:48 PM

Re: Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

if i buy a shirt can i come on press day too.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by 97z28/m6
if i buy a shirt can i come on press day too.
Sorry, I can't help that.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:11 PM

is this our only chance Jason? or do you think if we get a group together for NYIAS you can help us out with some CamaroZ28.com shirts?
Old 12-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by Gunny Highway
I think the polo shirt needs to be something a little more "loud" to really make a statement. Maybe a t-shirt with the back entirely covered up by the words "CamaroZ28.com" then underneath have "Legends never die" then a frontal shot of a Camaro in the background? . . my creative side is coming out, sorry.
There is a dress code, what we are doing it comforms nicely.

But it is funny and a huge coincidence that you mentioned those exact words...you might see something slightly similar to that on a t-shirt soon...next summer is our 10th year of being online...
Old 12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by turbo96z28
is this our only chance Jason? or do you think if we get a group together for NYIAS you can help us out with some CamaroZ28.com shirts?
That is up to Al, I think he might chime in here sooner or later.

I won't have a problem authorizing him using the site name for you guys and this special occasion.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by JasonD
That is up to Al, I think he might chime in here sooner or later.

I won't have a problem authorizing him using the site name for you guys and this special occasion.

thanks Jason. i'll try getting something more serious going in February.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:31 PM

I ordered some
Old 12-13-2005, 12:48 AM

Hello, Al here...I am taking on this venture and hope we can get more of us wearing the shirts to the unvailing....These are Quality embroidered shirts and the $25 price is a special event price...I am attending as well and looking forward to it. I am bringing the shirts to MI therefore no shipping charges for them...As Jason posted, those not attending can join in and buy them and just add the shipping charges. Be sure to put the order info for me in the comments.

As for making them for future events, as long as I have approval, I will make them available again.
Al

Last edited by 35th_camaro_ss; 12-13-2005 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Administrator

Thanks a bunch Al! Just remember to be careful if you coming through Canada this time
Old 12-13-2005, 06:24 AM

So is there going to be a silkscreened picture of the leaked Camaro on the back?

Old 12-13-2005, 06:57 AM

Thanks Jason for bringing it up over here. I have had mine on order for awhile on the other board as I live there most of the time of the about 25 I am on
Old 12-13-2005, 07:01 AM

It would be funny if Chevy doesn't name the concept Camaro. j/k
Old 12-13-2005, 07:56 AM

Ordered mine! Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Prominent Member

Ordered our four shirts for Monday.

Quick Reply: Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!