2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

5th Gen RS/SS Chop (My version)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:00 PM
dz

Re: 5th Gen RS/SS Chop (My version)

Originally Posted by KrisH
That's good advice, and not just for me either. It applies anywhere (obviously because you went to school for engineering) and offers a good perspective.

I have to admit, another fear/concern I have about going back to school is that it will consume me. I live for what I do and I have built up a decent reputation at a young age and I guess I'm afraid of setting that aside to go to school for something that *might* help me. Right now I'm a full-time employee at Jada Toys and I get to design some fun stuff using my own technique and am getting paid well for it. I don't want to seem "content" but it does make dropping everything and going to Art Center a more difficult decision.

Kris
Well that part of your life I didn't know about (I suppose I should work on my stalker skills). If you're happy where you are and are making enough money to keep you happy, why not just try it part time? Take like 1-2 classes at a time. That way you can try it out and if you don't like it, drop it without much of a financial loss. If you like it, keep going at it and in time get your degree. A lot of classes you might even be able to test out of so you don't waste your time learning the basics. That'd save you money and time.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:34 PM

One thing is certain, black is pure sex on this car.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:30 PM

I dunno that orange one kinda gave me wood

they build this in Sunset Orange Metallic and I'll sell body parts for it
Old 01-17-2006, 10:24 PM

Can someone photoshop the Smokey Yunick Camaro paint scheme and Torque Thrust wheels onto the new Camaro? I'm also surprised that i haven't seen the Z28 stripes yet, or maybe i just haven't looked hard enough.

I've always had a thing for the SY Camaro, but it would also be cool to see a Sunoco/Penske paint scheme done too.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-17-2006, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by dvader8
No attempt at a thread hijack. I came looking for as many new pics as possible, and this was one of the first threads I saw.
Then I noticed someone asking to see more colors, and hadn't seen anyone do that yet. So I just popped out a few different colors, just to get away from the silver we've all been seeing.
Besides, this would be the baby I'd buy, if they were released tomorrow!
There it is. That's the one I'm going to own in a few years....
Old 01-18-2006, 03:27 PM

It still looks good. I have to disagree on the little scoop though, IMO it looks just right on the car. Oh and where are all the haters of the chrome grille BOD? I am having a hard time picking at the concept, I pretty much like it as is, though this version looks good too. Nice work Kris! An RS/SS option would be a great way to add another version to the option list for different looks. Holy smokes the car looks phenominal in black, I will probably want black too.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meccadeth
One thing is certain, black is pure sex on this car.
Preach it brotha! Preach!