2010 - 2015 Camaro Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Discussion for 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Wheels | Tires | Brakes | Suspension

New Camaro trackII install at a Seriously Professional Suspension Shop in Mt. View, C

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 01:10 AM

New Camaro trackII install at a Seriously Professional Suspension Shop in Mt. View, C

I totally pride myself on my knowledge and abilities. With a degree in Auto Technology,and a Teaching Credential in Automotive Technology, and teaching suspension design for 5 year, my knowledge on suspension is pretty decent. One of my job functions is to find and train new dealers. We now have close to 90 Pedders dealers accross this great country of ours. But there again, there is my turf!. I am in the SF Bay Area, and I must admit, I am SERIOUSLY more fussy who becomes a Pedders Dealer here our not. To become a dealer, THEY MUST become an extension of me in every way.

Custom Alignment in Mt. View Ca, is one of 2 off the charts great suspension and performance alignment shops in Central/Northern California that I would qualify as being off the charts outstanding and serious suspension pros. So I have been trying to get them as a dealer for a VERY long time. Well I succeeded and am seriously proud to announce Custom Alignment as a new Pedders Dealer

Here is their contact info
Custom Alignment Balance and Brakes
2599 Wyandotte Street, Unit A
Mountain View, CA 94043
www.customalignment.com
Joe Silva, Owner
bald1racing@yahoo.com
(650) 961-5311
Shop Hours - 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday

I am not one to exagerate, but Joe and his crew are beyond even my knowledge. I am seriously proud to be associated with them. We recently completed our first Track II system for a Camaro. I can tell you, they asked me and challenged me with questions like I never have been challenged before. this impressed the crap out of me to be specific! The questions they asked were way beyond what normal shops would ask, and I was thankful that I had not knowledge and abilities to answer them. To further support their own knowledge, Joe and his team kept the Camaro, with permission of coarse, for multiple day and checked all kinds of different settings. Contact him and let a true racing suspension professional tell you what his opinion is. To give further credit to Joe, he is a member of a professional pit crew with a $10,000.000 budget a year to put his abilities into perspective. He is also a avid road racer. So they know their stuff.

Here is the Camaro we did together as a training Camaro:

BEFORE INSTALLATION OF THE TRACKII SYSTEM

AFTER TRACKII PICTURES WITH A 40MM DROP

SLOTTING THE FRONT RADIUS ROD HOLES TO ACCEPT THE PEDDERS FRONT RADIUIS ROD CASTER ECCENTRICS THAT WILL ADD 1.0 TO 1.25 DEGREES POSITIVE CASTER

REPLACING THE CRITICAL UPPER REAR CONTROL ARM BUSHING

PRESSING OUT THE TRAILING ARM BUSHINGS

INSTALLING THE INNER REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHING WITH PEDDERS

VIEW OF THE CRITICAL BUSHINGS IN THE REAR END. LOOK AT ALL THE READ!!

THE PEDDERS CRITICAL UPPER REAR CONTROL ARM BUSHING REPLACEMENT. THIS IS A SERIOUS BUSHING TO REPLACE FOR WHEEL HOP

SPENDING 5 MINUTES TO MODIFY THE REAR ECCENTRICS TO ACCEPT THE LARGER THROW PEDDERS CUSTOM ECCENTRICS

REAR DIFFERENTIAL HD BUSHINGS INSTALLED IN 1.5 HOURS AND NOT DONE BY REMOVING THE DIFF BY OUR COMPETITION.

This ride was set up for moderate street agressiveness, and everyone is loving it.

Thanks to Custom Alignment and the owner for being so patient and waiting for the best.

thanks
mike
dms
Old 04-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Admin Emeritus

Cool info, great pics.