2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When should we expect to see a Camaro in each of the production colors ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 12:50 PM

When should we expect to see a Camaro in each of the production colors ?

Hi everyone ,
Just wondering if anybody has an idea about when we should expect to see a real life example of the Camaro in each color . This whole aqua blue thing is killing me . From the time I heard about the new Camaro , I have wanted one in a sharp , clean , gorgeous blue . If aqua blue looks as good as it does in the side by side view of the Colorado and Corvette then I can live with it . But if it looks like it does on the Chevrolet website then I'm in trouble . If it comes to that , I am actually considering buying the car in whatever color and having it repainted Stryker blue before delivery . It will really stink to pay $3x,xxx for a car and then drop another $4k on a repaint . I know I am beating a dead horse , but I have every option picked out and the money in the bank , but I can't settle on the color . Thanks in advance
Old 08-28-2008, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by fishguyls3
Hi everyone ,
Just wondering if anybody has an idea about when we should expect to see a real life example of the Camaro in each color . This whole aqua blue thing is killing me . From the time I heard about the new Camaro , I have wanted one in a sharp , clean , gorgeous blue . If aqua blue looks as good as it does in the side by side view of the Colorado and Corvette then I can live with it . But if it looks like it does on the Chevrolet website then I'm in trouble . If it comes to that , I am actually considering buying the car in whatever color and having it repainted Stryker blue before delivery . It will really stink to pay $3x,xxx for a car and then drop another $4k on a repaint . I know I am beating a dead horse , but I have every option picked out and the money in the bank , but I can't settle on the color . Thanks in advance
The line forms right behind me to see what Aqua Blue REALLY looks like on the Camaro.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:05 PM

That's about all that's left. To see a real Camaro in each available color.