2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Orange Metallic Camaro was photographed by someone. Finally a new color

Old 10-13-2008, 12:40 PM

Just ordered an IOM this morning!
I've seen it on a G8 and loved it. Hope I love it in person on a Camaro :P Kinda scary buying something sight unseen
Old 10-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Disciple

To my eyes, the IOM looks like a tangerine color with a gold-ish pearl.
Not for me, but I'm sure there are others who love it!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by HTWLSS
To my eyes, the IOM looks like a tangerine color with a gold-ish pearl.
Not for me, but I'm sure there are others who love it!
Its the closest to to the concept convertable color there is and I LOVE that color. Please someone tell me they're not going to come out with that concept orange color later on?? I'd kill myself.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Disciple

Originally Posted by IOMega
Its the closest to to the concept convertable color there is and I LOVE that color. Please someone tell me they're not going to come out with that concept orange color later on?? I'd kill myself.
No one knows about future colors. Present your feedback to Chevrolet on what you'd like to see!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by HTWLSS
No one knows about future colors. Present your feedback to Chevrolet on what you'd like to see!
Thx. Who would I give feedback to? And anyone know what that color is called on the concept convertible?
Old 10-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Disciple

Originally Posted by IOMega
Thx. Who would I give feedback to? And anyone know what that color is called on the concept convertible?
Start a thread...GM is reading.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:47 PM

I ordered it on my 2SS/RS and will get black painted stripes put on later. Its gonna look awesome with the orange and black interior. Now if I can just get them to make the polished wheels available with that package it will be my dream hot rod.

But I can't help but to wonder if it would look better with black hockey stripes instead of rally stripes. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....
Old 10-17-2008, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by detroitboy
I ordered it on my 2SS/RS and will get black painted stripes put on later. Its gonna look awesome with the orange and black interior. Now if I can just get them to make the polished wheels available with that package it will be my dream hot rod.

But I can't help but to wonder if it would look better with black hockey stripes instead of rally stripes. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....
Got mine with black interior too but considered getting the orange interior. Was just afraid it'd be TOO bright overall just one rolling pumpking

I think the black hockey stripes would look better than the rally stripes personally. Why not get the stripes from factory?
Old 10-19-2008, 11:21 PM

I Now if I can just get them to make the polished wheels available with that package it will be my dream hot rod.

I'm prolly gonna see about ordering a second set of wheels just because I feel the exact same way you do...

Or wait till a knockoff shows up..which we all know it will.. for hundreds less.

-Ivan
Old 10-20-2008, 05:51 AM

Can't someone post a pic of this Inferno Orange Camaro in the sunlight?
Old 10-20-2008, 08:08 AM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

Now if I can just get them to make the polished wheels available with that package it will be my dream hot rod.
Originally Posted by IPrice
I'm prolly gonna see about ordering a second set of wheels just because I feel the exact same way you do...
GM has decided to make the polished wheels available with the RS pkg. Those with an order in, make sure you get your orders changed if you wanted them.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:38 AM

I'm SOLD. I just rode my 08 Busa up to the Pontiac dealer to pay for my Trans Am's service. There in the lot was a brand new GMC truck in "Red Orange Metallic" according to the sticker. This is Inferno Orange on the Camaro. I parked my Orange Busa right next to the truck and the color is almost identical. Plus they were both in bright sunlight. I wish I had my camera with me to document, but wasn't expecting the encounter. I promise to go back later in the week and get a shot of the two side by side.
I LOVE the color and if there is ANY difference, the Busa is SLIGHTLY darker, but close enough to be twins.
This makes me happy as I love the busa's color and I always get compliments on the color. So I'm sure it will rock on the Camaro.
Here's some pics of my busa for a reference.
Name:  186698118111_0_BG.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  1.9 KB
Name:  576698118111_0_BG.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  2.6 KB
Name:  MyBusa5.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  122.5 KB
The photoshops that I have seen of the Inferno aren't really close.
You have to see it in person.
GM, count one Inferno Orange 2SS sold.

Last edited by christianjax; 10-20-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by JasonD
Whatever the case, I'd rather this didn't get ugly here, guys. I'd also like people to continue to be in a freeflowing community, and not one that calls a side and only goes to another to push theirs. This community isn't for that sort of thing, just like it isn't for negative Camaro bashing and I'll bet we can all agree on that.

I think we all should pass over this issue and let it work itself out instead of making enemies out of each other.
A wise course of action IMHO. I have my personal favorite sites and I post on them with regularity.

Good info is good info. No reason to pick a dog in the fight if there is no fight.

I know the owners here and I believe them to be good people. If I don't know someone I really haven't much to offer. I figure folks are good intentioned until the prove to the contrary.

As with anything, you have to use your own BS meter in this life.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by christianjax
I'm SOLD. I just rode my 08 Busa up to the Pontiac dealer to pay for my Trans Am's service. There in the lot was a brand new GMC truck in "Red Orange Metallic" according to the sticker. This is Inferno Orange on the Camaro. I parked my Orange Busa right next to the truck and the color is almost identical. Plus they were both in bright sunlight. I wish I had my camera with me to document, but wasn't expecting the encounter. I promise to go back later in the week and get a shot of the two side by side.
I LOVE the color and if there is ANY difference, the Busa is SLIGHTLY darker, but close enough to be twins.
This makes me happy as I love the busa's color and I always get compliments on the color. So I'm sure it will rock on the Camaro.
Here's some pics of my busa for a reference.

The photoshops that I have seen of the Inferno aren't really close.
You have to see it in person.
GM, count one Inferno Orange 2SS sold.
If it looks like your bike thatd be awesome but it looks like a more milky orange color based on the pics in the OPs post. Yours is closer to victory red than IOM it looks like
Old 10-22-2008, 01:41 AM

lmao..

I dunno. But to me, the color doesn't look orange at all.

More like a red X with a box around it..

Call me crazy,
Ivan

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Orange Metallic Camaro was photographed by someone. Finally a new color