2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
View Poll Results: Rate the Camaro Concept on a Scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest
34.34%
30.48%
18.62%
5.79%
2.90%
2.34%
1.38%
0.83%
0.97%
2.34%
Voters: 725. You may not vote on this poll

OFFICIAL CamaroZ28.Com "Camaro Concept" Feedback Poll

Old 04-30-2006, 04:17 PM

Re: OFFICIAL CamaroZ28.Com "Camaro Concept" Feedback Poll

One last comment.. this car looks like a flipping METALLIC WOLF!
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=447928

check out those pics, thats the only way i can describe it.

looks like it will devour other traffic.

this is the meanest, baddest car to ever hit the streets of America hands down.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:35 AM

I've loved Camaros since I was six and my brother brought home a brand new '67 Bolero Red RS convertible with white stripes. People like Pete Estes and Zora Duntov were my heroes growing up. And I loved Camaros right through the 4th-gen, despite their awkward short-wheelbase-long-overhang styling and even though they (and the Corvette, of course) seemed to be the last of the desirable and decently engineered cars in GM's fleet of crappy, rent-a-car, fast-depreciation ****-boxes.

But, with that said, I simply think the "2007 (or '8 or'9) Camaro" looks like a bad cartoon, while the Mustang still makes me swing my head to see if a a good-looking 1968 automobile is driving by, and the idea of a Hemi 2008 Challenger makes me wonder why ANYbody would ever pay more than $30,000 for a saggy-doored, phillips-head-screwed-interior original. In fact, I've always HATED Ford products and referred to them as squeaky rust buckets, but two weeks ago I got to enjoy a rented 2006 V6 Mustang convertible on virtually empty north SF-Bay curvy roads, and it was nicely-styled, handled well, howled like a banshee and took off when floored, and was just generally fun to drive --- not at all what I expected from ANY Ford, especially a V-6.

I'd say "God help GM", but any company that has been driven to the ground the way GM has, has either been targeted for some sort of rape (i.e. takeover) by the same internationalists who have exploited and prostituted the rest of this country, or simply has been mismanaged by the most inept, short-sighted, and/or greedy people on earth.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:57 AM

Lies. We have an implant from Ford, or a Ford boy here folks.

"seemed to be the last of the desirable and decently engineered cars in GM's fleet of crappy, rent-a-car, fast-depreciation ****-boxes."

Yeah what a GM fan. Your full of crap. You arent a defector. You hate GM.

"But, with that said, I simply think the "2007 (or '8 or'9) Camaro" looks like a bad cartoon, while the Mustang still makes me swing my head "

LOL.. then you didnt like that 67 camaro much because this is the best looking camaro since the original and the closest styled Camaro to those ever with a modern twist that is simply amazing to the rest of us.

Im not going to respond to the rest of this shills post. You just registered and you have 3 posts. You are a liar and an implant.
No one would bother to post in this thread just to hate on the new Camaro unless you had an agenda or are a troll.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:41 PM

I really like the new camaro, but my only gripes are that i think the front end looks a little too much like a caddillac, I dont like the pointy front end and i think the grill should be a little taller and flattened out a bit, but overall it is a very sexy car
Old 05-04-2006, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by f-body fan
I've loved Camaros since I was six and my brother brought home a brand new '67 Bolero Red RS convertible with white stripes. People like Pete Estes and Zora Duntov were my heroes growing up. And I loved Camaros right through the 4th-gen, despite their awkward short-wheelbase-long-overhang styling and even though they (and the Corvette, of course) seemed to be the last of the desirable and decently engineered cars in GM's fleet of crappy, rent-a-car, fast-depreciation ****-boxes.

But, with that said, I simply think the "2007 (or '8 or'9) Camaro" looks like a bad cartoon, while the Mustang still makes me swing my head to see if a a good-looking 1968 automobile is driving by, and the idea of a Hemi 2008 Challenger makes me wonder why ANYbody would ever pay more than $30,000 for a saggy-doored, phillips-head-screwed-interior original. In fact, I've always HATED Ford products and referred to them as squeaky rust buckets, but two weeks ago I got to enjoy a rented 2006 V6 Mustang convertible on virtually empty north SF-Bay curvy roads, and it was nicely-styled, handled well, howled like a banshee and took off when floored, and was just generally fun to drive --- not at all what I expected from ANY Ford, especially a V-6.

I'd say "God help GM", but any company that has been driven to the ground the way GM has, has either been targeted for some sort of rape (i.e. takeover) by the same internationalists who have exploited and prostituted the rest of this country, or simply has been mismanaged by the most inept, short-sighted, and/or greedy people on earth.
The 67 RS is a real pretty car. So is the 68 Mustang Fast back. I had a friend who had a beautiful Midnight black 68 Fastback. I like the New mustang but thats where I stop agreeing with you.

Dodge boys did a great job with the Charger in my opinion and it looks better in person. The new Camaro is awesome and I think most people agree with me. 90% here last I checked. If you like Mustang that much buy one.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:59 PM

GM's gutless attempt at a retro '69 Camaro is a laugh. The Mustang will continue to pound and the Challenger will pick up any scraps. This leaves only the cousins of the GM design engineers to buy the Cadillac STS, er, I mean the 2009 Camaro. It shows that GM continues to lose not only market share but their ***** as well. They wouldn't know what a retro design is if it bit them in that overinflated *** of theirs.

I have owned Camaros since the late 60's and for GM to try to tell hardened muscle car guys like me the 2009 is a '69 retro is an insult to me and all brothers out there over 50.

Mark my words and put it on your refrigerator - the 2009 will not make it out of the gate and if it does it will go down the path of the other GM monster success the GTOmywhatapieceof****.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Admin Emeritus

Question Re: OFFICIAL CamaroZ28.Com "Camaro Concept" Feedback Poll

Originally Posted by rgenzmer
I have owned Camaros since the late 60's and for GM to try to tell hardened muscle car guys like me the 2009 is a '69 retro is an insult to me and all brothers out there over 50.
When did they tell you that?
Old 05-27-2006, 01:30 PM

rgenzmer

f-body fan

Sorry, you are both Ford boys. You registered too recently to be true GM fans, and you have no post count whatsoever.
You are shills. Paid or not.

The new camaro is the best looking camaro ever made. And looks like a new millenium car should while the Mustang still looks like a mustang (unfortunately) and if I wanted a Challenger I wouldnt buy the plastic version.

/waiting for my 2009 drop top Camaro Z28 The best looking sports car ever made, period.