Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > 2010 - 2014 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro Forums > 2010 - 2014 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #31

i saw it yesterday atthe show. looks ok. not for me. and by the way, is it just me or did the NAIAS completely suck this year? where was Nissan/Infiniti, Porsche, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce????? SMS showed some challangers and a older model S7, but no camaro???all the cool stuff that used to be under the show by the food area? DUB booth? i was very disapointed this year. not returning next year unless i hear about some really good stuff coming. ill stick to the local cleveland show.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
z06transam@yahoo.com
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #32

Send a message via AIM to topdeadcenter Send a message via Yahoo to topdeadcenter Send a message via Skype™ to topdeadcenter
I almost had a friend change his mind from the new 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 to the Synergy Green Camaro until we both learned this is a V6 only.

GM, Please consider that color as an option for the 2SS along with the interior trim package. Yes, I understand what the meaning is of a "Special Edition" (I have a 78 T/A SE), but really, that color is fabulous!!
Subscribe to the show
topdeadcenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #33

it should be limited production instead of special edition. that way it could be for whatever model orders it. so whoever orders it for the first ,however many, can get it on whatever model they choose.
z06transam@yahoo.com
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #34

Green Camaro

I like it
My Cars HIS Z28: SS: 2002 Camaro SS 35th LE #58
andrewz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 AM   #35

Met with Scott @ the Mpls Auto Show on 3/6 as a member of the VIP group . . . nice to meet you Scott and thanks for all the insight and time! It was a pleasure and highlight of the show for me!!

Saw the Synergy Green and he is right, the pic's do nothing for the car and you must see it in person to really appreciate its true beauty!! Also saw the Chroma, What a sweet car!!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #36

Garage
Re: The New Green Machine: 2010 Camaro Synergy Green Special Edition

I love my 2011 1LT Synergy Green Camaro, I get so many people take pics,and really loving the color of my car. GM did a great job with the paint with this one.

Last edited by Sherman; 04-10-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:19 PM

Reply Post New Thread