Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > 2010 - 2014 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro Forums > 2010 - 2014 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #1

My thoughts on 2014 Camaro

Went and looked at the '14 Camaros today. I wanted to see the changes in person and compare them to the '10-'13 models.

Most of the car was the same, so nothing really to report there.

It was nice because they had a '14 RS sandwiched between 2 non-RS cars. And those 3 were next to 2 '13s.

I've concluded that I have no preference for either the '10-'13 nose and the '14 nose. Both look great and I like them equally.
I like the '10-'13 tail better, but only slightly better. But not enough to make me not want a '14.

What I did discover is that I do not like the RS package.
- The chrome strip in the headlight/grille opening is just too distracting and out of place on a car like this.
- Not fond of the RS grille
- Do not like the RS's LED taillights. The non-LED lights do a better job of conjuring up the '69 taillights, which was GM's intention

So I could see me ordering a '14 2SS 1LE, maybe in CRT.
Maybe this spring. We'll see.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
HuJass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #2

Re: My thoughts on 2014 Camaro

I agree with you. The change isn't drastic enough to swing me either way to say one is better than the other. However I do like the new taillights.
King Moose SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #3

only problem I have with the 5th gen's is the huge blind spots when trying to change lanes .... other than that I think its a great car
Mr99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #4

Saw one yesterday at the dealrship. silver v6 with RS package. didn't care for the chrome on the nose. the tailights look better in person, but still prefer the 10-13 tail. f synergy green does come back would def go for a ZL1. Salesman was more intested in my car lol.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #5

The big win for 2014 was getting the Halo as the DRL's so you could get a fog lamp with the RS package.

-Geoff
Old 08-24-2013, 03:32 PM

Reply Post New Thread