2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

i was awestruck

Old 11-08-2008, 12:10 PM

i was awestruck

first off let me say i was always a camaro guy i owned a 94 z28 with loyd elliott heads all the bolt ons etc..i loved it, but have always wanted a corvette but always viewed it as unattainable, last year my dream became a reality i bought a 2008 corvette i love the car, yesterday i go to a car show at the convention center and i see the 2010 camaro.....oh my god it is absolutely breathtaking i was stunned, i have seen plenty of pictures but in person it is just unbelieveable. it was parked next to a 2009 z06 and the new zr1 it almost makes the corvette look dated i hate to say that since i own a 2008 corvette but i can't lie. this new camaro is awesome, i called my salesman who sold me the corvette and he said they have 10 more spots for the camaro and the one i would want would be high 30's. what the hell do i do? iam at a crossroads, trade in my supposed dream car, keep it who knows. i just wanted to let those of you who ordered one congrats you have one hell of a car coming and those on the fence trust me it is unbelieveable. and those that own a vette like i do, go look at the camaro in person. oh and on a side note the lamborghini booth guys were in awe also.

Search this Thread