2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

"Camaro Reveal" video (spinoff of the "Intro Music" thread)

Old 12-17-2005, 07:01 PM

Lightbulb "Camaro Reveal" video (spinoff of the "Intro Music" thread)

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to put this, but if it's not, would the mods move it to the right forum please?

I have been doing video editing for the last few years and a lot of the videos that I have done have to do with cars. My first video I ever did was a "Camaro Returns"-esque sort of thing (I still get emails about it) and with the recent surge of attention that the new Camaro was getting, I have wanted to do another Camaro tribute video in a way that it would be like something you would see being played moments before the actual debut of the vehicle. I have been reading through the lists of song suggestions and I have a few ideas for a video using some of the songs listed. Would anyone be interested in a video like this, and if so, what would you like to see in this video?
Old 12-17-2005, 10:44 PM

Re: "Camaro Reveal" video (spinoff of the "Intro Music" thread)

hells yeah... lets see some good sh*t... burnouts, fast driving, the concept that we weren't supposed to see, good music--use whatever. The general consensus was to use something like sweet emotion. I know it's supposed to appeal to wide audiences, but this will likely only be seen by enthusiasts. Therefore, use something like ^System of A Down or some of the other heavier bands people were talking about.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:25 PM

Absolutely! Definitely hard-core music for a video directed at us enthusiasts!! (ha, this coming from the guy who started the Intro Music thread and suggested Eminem!!! )...

... just so everyone knows, I'm not against Metallica, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Slipnot, Linkin Park, ^ System of a Down ^ , or any other heavy artist we can come up with ... I love heavy music! I'd just rather not see the same "mullet" label get pasted on the new 5th-gen as the old F-bodies got.

Man, get working on that vid and get it out here ASAP!!
Old 12-19-2005, 11:01 PM

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414843
Old 12-20-2005, 05:49 AM

ok, I think I got an idea on how I want to do this. The video will be split up into 5 "chapters" to signify the 5 generations. Bear in mind that these are all working titles and name suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Title: "Chapter 5"

Chapter 1 (1st generation): Birth
Chapter 2: Icon
Chapter 3: Identity
Chapter 4: Death
Chapter 5: Resurrection

I've also got an idea for what songs I want to use in the video as well, but I still need a slogan and a bunch of other stuff. Feel free to leave me some suggestions!