2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Camaro Buying Frenzy???

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Klypto
BAN, been annoying me last few days. your on a camaro forum, how about be more "camaroy" or get off, jeez
I liken him to PETA. He doesn't believe his own BS, and only reason he opens his mouth is for attention.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
Marv-- THANK YOU -- sincerely -- for serving your country and allowing us to enjoy the lifestyles we're able to have in this great country of ours.

I'm pleased that your friend was able to get her Camaro ordered -- and I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier............

Johnny - please -- you really need to tone it down --
Hey Scott, hows it going up there...how is the SS coming along? Still tweeking and finding even better yet performance numbers? I know Al said at IndyBash that he, had personally just improved the 0-60 time earlier that morning while driving the car.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
Marv-- THANK YOU -- sincerely -- for serving your country and allowing us to enjoy the lifestyles we're able to have in this great country of ours.

I'm pleased that your friend was able to get her Camaro ordered -- and I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier............
Thanks to all again for the help and support and to you Fbodfather for your kind words.. I am glad I found this site and look forward to being here. Hell, I wish I would have joined it earlier, but just kept lurking in the background. Best decision I made to date. And no apologies necessary!

I really would be interested in knowing what the current status is on sold orders for the car. My dealer in VA had an allocation of 8 and is having no trouble getting people to commit. According to them, take it for what its worth, they have never had that many sold orders on a car that is not even on the street yet within a week of them being released. That kind of news makes me very happy for the Camaro and for GM. Did it right!!!! Great job.

I also must say that I am completely shocked that the girlfriend put an order in on a car she has never driven. From my own personal perspective, GM that is one hell of an accomplishment for the Camaro. She was looking at the Challenger and when the dealer told her she couldn't drive it she told them what to do with the car, too expensive anyway! LOL! She drove a Mustang and really didn't like it, but would have went that direction (solely based on budget) so her son could have a car. She would have handed down an '04 Monte SS to sit in a Pony. Makes me sick to think of it.

It would be great if GM could release preliminary numbers on what the sold order count is up to. I think it is a great car, priced right for what you get and I personally cannot wait to take delivery. Looking forward even more to my first pony road kill.

Thanks Jason and Chris for starting a truly great site!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:37 AM

Just curious what has the dealers offered for your existing Camaro as a trade on this new car, tkx.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by rat396
Just curious what has the dealers offered for your existing Camaro as a trade on this new car, tkx.
No trade in for me on this purchase. Been working hard and posturing for is purchase for a very long time.