2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying local in my area sucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 06:12 PM

Buying local in my area is a PITA

Evidently when customer calls multiple dealerships in my area and specifies exactly what they want to order and then ask for a price quote, that is just too much to handle for my local dealers.

Basically I've been getting run around not on price but on "If we can find one, or that is not an available option, etc, etc. I emphatically tell about 5 different dealers I understand that they don't have what I want on the lot and that I'm interested in ORDERING one with common options. Evidently that is like deciphering the Rosetta stone around here.

If you are looking for just common courtesy and some form of customer service in Central Louisiana, I implore you stay away from:

Vaughn Automotive Group
Southern Chevrolet
Alford Motors.

Evidently these managers and salesman cannot be bothered by a customer who wants to buy a product.... You know give them money so they can make a little profit.

At this point I would ecstatic just to get a price quote on the model and options I'm looking for.

So anyone else run into the same issues with their local dealers? If so did you go out of state? If yes to that if you are in the gulf south area where did you find a good dealer to work with?

Last edited by Brandon_Lutz; 04-18-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:32 PM

Re: Buying local in my area sucks

Send me a email with what you want.....We will find it and get it shipped down to you. Ask around on here I can do it! I also have about 45 Camaro's in stock!

John Trotto
Buff Whelan Chevrolet
586-274-0310
jtrotto@buffwhelan.com
Old 04-18-2012, 04:32 PM

John,

Thank you for the reply. You have mail.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:24 PM

Wahoo!! After 2 months of haggling, searching and endless calls, I was finally able to get my car ordered from a North Louisiana car dealer.

My 1ss Camaro in Inferno Orange Metallic has been ordered! And for a great price! 33,905 from Chevyland in Shreveport Louisiana.

Special thanks to John for the helpful information over the last two days. Though you couldn't find what I was looking for, your information helped me get a great deal compared to the rest of the dealers in my area.