2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Merry Christmas -- (and Seasons Beatings to Mustangs..)

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 02:06 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Merry Christmas -- (and Seasons Beatings to Mustangs..)

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends!

As we come to the end of yet another year, I'd like to thank you once again for your enthusiasm for all things Camaro.

Being a Camaro Enthusiast over the past several years has certainly had its ups and downs........yet even when the Camaro went on hiatus (.....and sadly, it's stablemate, the Firebird went to that Great Pontiac Showroom in the Sky) you 'kept the faith.'

Many of you continued your hard work to provide us with a website community where we could go each day to experience 'camaraderie' and share information with like-minded friends.

Still others spent countless hours putting together annual events that really were -- and continue to be -- like family reunions. (...except that we really like everyone who shows up at Camaro/Firebird shows!!!)

And then there are those of you who have travelled thousands and thousands of miles over the last several years to attend these events -- and you've helped to make memories that will last a life-time.

As we enter 2011, it strikes me that this may be one of the best times ever to experience "Camaro" to its fullest.

Even as we prepare to close up shop in the Motor City for the Christmas Holiday, Al Oppenheiser and the team continue to work on some pretty remarkable stuff.......

The new Convertible goes into production shortly after we celebrate the arrival of 2011....

There are continual product changes and improvements because we are NEVER satisfied....

....and I'd love to tell you all about what we're working on, but then there's that fleet of Black Suburbans that show up when one says more than they should...............

We have lots of great Camaro activities coming for 2011 - -one of which I hope to share with you shortly...........

Meanwhile - let's celebrate the Season and give thanks for all the blessings that have been given to us.

Let's take some time to remember our troops as they serve to protect freedom worldwide.

Let's take some time to visit those who mean so much to us - and if you can't visit in person, give them a call - and let them know you're thinking of them. (Many times it's later than we think....)

Naturally, Christmas and New Years is a time to celebrate - but if you're going to celebrate and imbibe in Alcohol, please - for the sake of everyone on the road -- don't drink and drive. Please designate a driver BEFOREHAND - or call a cab.

And for those of you who know me, you KNOW what comes next:

Seat Belts! Use 'em! Each Time! Every Time!

On behalf of everyone at Chevy - thank you - and I mean this very, very sincerely - for your loyalty and for the passion you show for Camaro each and every day.

On a personal note: Thank you for your emails and phone calls and letters - (especially those ones that arrived after I switched jobs) -- and Thank you for 'keeping the faith' when I asked you to......

................. you truly are my "Camaro Comrades" and I'm one lucky guy to be able to say that.

Merry Christmas-

Happy Hanukkah-

Seasons Greetings-

--And may the new year bring you all that is good!

Scott

aka Fbodfather

aka RedPlanet
Old 12-18-2010, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Merry Christmas -- (and Seasons Beatings to Mustangs..)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Scott!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Admin Emeritus

Thanks, Scott. Always glad to hear form you!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Scott! Thank you for all you do for the Camaro community. I hope Santa brings you some cool Camaro stuff
Old 12-21-2010, 12:04 PM

Merry Christmans and Happy New Year to you and yours Scott! It was great to see you at the Anaheim show this year.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:19 PM

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS SCOTT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:39 AM

Merry Christmas Scott!

P.S. I love your sig pic! lol
Old 12-22-2010, 11:12 AM

Merry Christmas to our inside man!