2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Beige interior and ambient lighting

Old 11-05-2008, 05:07 PM

Beige interior and ambient lighting

From what people are saying they ordered here, I haven't heard anyone say they ordered the beige interior.
I've always liked the tan colors for interiors but I have seen cars with beige or tan interiors that have had too much black plastic accents in them.
I don't really like the beige and black two tone look.
I really wish I could see the beige and gray interiors soon.
Hopefully before I can't change my order.

I also would like to see a standard blue ambient lighting lit up at night.
We really haven't seen the ambient lighting at night yet on any car or color.
A beige interior with blue lighting might look pretty good, but I'd rather have the red ambient lighting to match the red exterior I ordered.
I might even have to change my exterior color to blue if I can't get the interior color combo I want.

I also might be alone on this, but I like the carbon fiber interior panels better than any of the colored panels.

Just some of my thoughts on interiors.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:03 PM

I agree with you on all...that why I ordered the IOM exterior and orange accent interior. I might be swayed to the red jewel tintcoat with beige....but I would hate to have the blue lighting with it.

I never thought I'd be picking the paint color of my car by the color of the interior lighting offered...but thats whats going on. Seems like this is one area GM kinda skipped over when they offered more than one color interior lighting in the first place. Lets hope there might still be some changes in this coming as they work out the finer points of options/selections.

Maybe if we all beg like the guys did for the blue......