2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AHA! Bumble Bee with Autobot logo on steering wheel!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 11:41 AM

AHA! Bumble Bee with Autobot logo on steering wheel!

After posting the rumour of a Camaro with Autobot logos.....

I give you this!.....

Type in FWIFFO in the login screen, then double-click the top left red icon at:

http://www.sectorseven.org/

And you thought it wouldn't happen!

TSIOTH!

peace!

Last edited by Horde; 03-31-2007 at 12:28 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 03-31-2007, 12:16 PM

nothing happens when i click on that red thing.

What are you talking about?

And how do you know its not just a movie mock-up car?
Old 03-31-2007, 12:28 PM

I'm sorry I should have wrote double click on the red icon.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:57 PM

check this thread for the trailer mentioned above as well as another one....

you can download them instead of going through hoops like sector 7

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511761
Old 03-31-2007, 02:01 PM

That is a pretty good teaser clip. From what I have seen so far, this movie is going to be an excellent product promotion for the 5th gen Camaro.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:35 PM

The part of me that is stuck in 1984 just getting his first Transformer, Skywarp, is all atwitter with excitement for this movie. LOL

Hell, what am I saying? ALL of me, whether it's the kid or the adult, is dying to see this movie! The Camaro being in it is just icing on an already tasty cake.

Just ask my parents to this day what would make me happy for any birthday and they'll say 'Transformers'. They still bring it up every now and then.

I'm actually off work this 4th of July. I will be dragging my roommate to this movie first thing that morning before we have our BBQ that afternoon. Hmmm... I'd be quite happy if they had some midnight type showings around me.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:10 PM

Ummmmm, yes there is a 5th gen in the MOVIE with the logo on it. Its a prop car. I still fail to see how this proves your ridiculous idea that GM will be offering a "Bumblebee" version of the car. An idea I might add that you got from a dealership salesman.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by irocbsa
Ummmmm, yes there is a 5th gen in the MOVIE with the logo on it. Its a prop car. I still fail to see how this proves your ridiculous idea that GM will be offering a "Bumblebee" version of the car. An idea I might add that you got from a dealership salesman.
Originally Posted by Horde
After posting the rumour of a Camaro with Autobot logos.....

I give you this!.....

Type in FWIFFO in the login screen, then double-click the top left red icon at:

http://www.sectorseven.org/

And you thought it wouldn't happen!

TSIOTH!

peace!
heh, i didn't really read the original post, just noticed the link and stuff...

now i remember this guy..

yeah, these are just movie prop cars, built off of existing 04-06 GTOs.. nothing even close to an official bumblebee version that we would be able to buy when the cars come out in 09
Old 03-31-2007, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by irocbsa
Ridiculous or not, the thread was read over 1,500 times with 38 people commenting on it. That's some of the most action this board has seen in weeks. Whether a dealer told me, or I just made it up who cares. It generated enough interest that people like the idea of seeing a yellow camaro with black stripes. My hope was that the GM staff who frequent this board will see that we want some unique and special versions of this car so that we can stand out as much as all the versions of the mustang.

BTW, I just got back from the bar pounding back many pints of Guiness. I won't curse because I'm a gentleman.

BURP!
Old 03-31-2007, 11:55 PM

The point is you actually thought seeing it in a movie trailer meant something special. "and you thought this wouldn't happen". Yet, your original idea/thread of a special edition Camaro was one that would be created because of the movie. So you see a trailer of the film, and say, "aha!" ??? Now that's just funny.

And btw, I love that he is buying the 2nd gen as his first car, though they really should have picked a 70-73 instead of the big bumper Camaro. Oh well, always good to see a 2nd gen on screen.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:03 AM

Ridiculous or not, the thread was read over 1,500 times with 38 people commenting on it. That's some of the most action this board has seen in weeks. Whether a dealer told me, or I just made it up who cares. It generated enough interest that people like the idea of seeing a yellow camaro with black stripes. My hope was that the GM staff who frequent this board will see that we want some unique and special versions of this car so that we can stand out as much as all the versions of the mustang.

BTW, I just got back from the bar pounding back many pints of Guiness. I won't curse because I'm a gentleman.

BURP!
38 people commenting..most saying how ridiculous it is. GM is sure to make a transformers edition now.You go BOY!!

Old 04-01-2007, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by ROADRAGE
38 people commenting..most saying how ridiculous it is. GM is sure to make a transformers edition now.You go BOY!!

Agreed!
Old 04-01-2007, 03:33 AM

BTW, there were only 23 people, including yourself, not 38.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:07 AM

BURP!
Nothing like a little adolescent posturing to build credibility.....oh wait....it doesn't....
Old 04-01-2007, 07:53 PM

BTW, I just got back from the bar pounding back many pints of Guiness.
That explains the math, haha! Just kidding man. I'd like to see the yellow/black stripe combo too. As for a Bumblebee special edition, to each his own. As long as we can order a Z/28, I'm happy!

Quick Reply: AHA! Bumble Bee with Autobot logo on steering wheel!