2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Christmas and Holiday Wishes -- from Team Camaro....

Old 12-19-2013, 11:13 AM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Christmas and Holiday Wishes -- from Team Camaro....

Each Christmas season, I’m hopeful that I’ll get an ‘inspiration’ for the right message to you and yours. I sometimes wonder where the words come from and perhaps that’s the magic of Christmas. This year I’ve come up a bit short – not sure why other than I was sent a link to a Christmas message from a friend…..and perhaps it’s time to share others’ thoughts and actions …

(Besides, I have a book to write!)

This year I want to share with you a couple of links – the first was sent to me two years ago. It features crew members of the Royal Navy aboard the HMS Ocean……. Unfortunately there seemed to be a copyright issue with the music so it’s disappeared from YouTube – but you can still see it on the U.S. Military site – and I hope those Attorneys who protect copyrights stop and think about who fights for them in order to have the right to practice law…………… Despite being away from Loved ones and going off to war – these brave men and women have retained their sense of humor – and I’m delighted to share this link with you……….

As we celebrate the season of giving and fellowship, please remember to say a prayer for our men and women serving in the Armed Services – that includes our Neighbors (Canada) and Allies who also serve in order to preserve freedom…………..

Go here to watch a GREAT lip sync’d video! HMS Sailors Sing 'All I Want for Christmas' | Military.com

The second link I wish to share with you was sent to me by my life-long friend, Wendell Pinkerton from my hometown of Mars, PA. The speaker (and it’s a very short piece) is Bob Welch.
Drawing from a lifetime of experiences that include a tour of duty in the U.S. Navy and 29 years as an Ohio State Trooper, Bob has mesmerized listeners around campfires, in churches, schools and auditoriums with inspirational stories of fact, fiction and humor set to verse. Bob's stories deliver messages that will put a lump in your throat, a tear in your eye, a chuckle in your belly or a profound thought in your mind.

Go here for Mr. Welch’s poem…… https://www.youtube.com/embed/WxjZB5S_g7s?rel=0

Lastly – on behalf of Team Camaro and the Oshawa Build Team -- we wish you and yours A very Merry Christmas Season – and a Happy Holiday Season that will bring you hope and health and happiness in the new Year.

(Oh yes – can’t forget this: ………….Seatbelts! Each and every time – no excuses!...........and we beg you to call a taxi if you ‘celebrate’ the season with alcohol…………)

Your Camaro Comrade –

Scott
Old 12-20-2013, 12:10 PM

Location: I was born and raised and reside in Philadelphia, PA.
Re: Christmas and Holiday Wishes -- from Team Camaro....

Very powerful message from Bob.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Fbodfather.

Thank you for all the great work you do.

Camaro Comrade Eddie C. in Philly!