Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > 2010 - 2014 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro Forums > 2010 - 2014 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to jg95z28
Are the 2014s already out?

I saw a white 2014 Camaro SS yesterday near Napa, CA. It was cruising north on Hwy 29 just past 2pm. (Sorry no photos.) I was standing outside a restaurant and I look up to see this white Camaro blow by at about 55. I knew it was a '14 SS as I saw the black hood vents first and then turned to catch the new standard tail lights as it passed.

This car looks fantastic in white.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
1995 Camaro Z28 - LT1/A4 (Norma Jean)
2002 Tahoe LS 2WD - LR4/A4 (The Big Red Truck)
jg95z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #2

Re: Are the 2014s already out?

Yes, I heard that people are getting them the last week or two.

-Geoff
Old 08-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #3

Yes, the 2014's are out. Check this out:

New Vehicles Mtn View Chevrolet-Chattanooga ,TN Chevrolet Cleveland, TN Ringgold, GA

Two of the three listed have pictures on the website where the vehicles are on the lot themselves. The weather in my immediate area is supposed to be a bit off meaning I can't do yard work tomorrow. So, I may drive down and check them out.

Last edited by cmsmith; 08-12-2013 at 07:29 PM.
cmsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #4

Ahh... heck. This site has 9 listed for sale.

New Chevy and used cars in Knoxville, TN | Beaty Chevrolet | New Chevrolet used car dealer

I like to keep my eye on Beaty Cheverolet. They can't seem to keep the cars on the lot. They offer pretty good prices. Heck, they have used cars less than a year old show up on the lot with well under 10k cars for fantastic prices. They had a gray 2012 2ss, fully loaded with a sunroof with 8k+ miles on it for about $31,000. I drove up there to look at it and considered purchasing it. They sold it 4 hours before I got there.

EDIT: I see Beaty has a 2013 red and a yellow 2ss sitting on the lot with discounts. I'm liking them a lot. I may call them up, tell them I'll purchase the gray rally stripes and satin fuel door to put on them and they can pay for the extended warranty (I guess Chevy/GM still does that...), they may have my money.

Last edited by cmsmith; 08-12-2013 at 07:37 PM.
cmsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to ChrisFrez Send a message via AIM to ChrisFrez Send a message via MSN to ChrisFrez Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisFrez Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisFrez

Yup, they started hitting dealer lots around Metro-Detroit two weeks ago.
2012 Camaro ZL1 #181 | 2012 Chevy Volt
Listen to the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast| Get the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast App
Find me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter
ChrisFrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:56 AM

Reply Post New Thread