CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   2010 - 2014 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia (http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/)
-   -   2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member! (http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/2014-camaro-z-28-delivered-longtime-member-879285/)

ChrisFrez 05-13-2014 12:53 PM

2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
A longtime member of the site has taken delivery of her brand new 2014 Camaro Z/28. Angela, AKA 350 HRSS, joined this site back in 1999 with her 1995 Camaro Z28 and 1995 3.4L Camaro (both of which she still has). She now owns the first salable 2014 Camaro Z/28, Vin #5. Congrats Angela!!!!! :)

2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to CamaroZ28.COM Member | CamaroZ28.Com

http://www.camaroz28.com/content/wp-...angelaz286.jpg

350 HRSS 05-13-2014 01:02 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Thank you Chris for the article! It's very cool to be recognized, and I can't believe how time has passed! Love this website, all the stories, and the forums have gotten me thru some tough technical times! Especially the LT1 Tech :) Very thankful for CZ28.com!!

Love the new Z/28 and so glad it's BACK!

:D

Bearmans 05-14-2014 07:47 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Angela,
Congratulations of getting #5! An honor indeed!
Can you do us a favor? We being the engine builders @ the Performance Build Center at the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, Ky. We are the only ones in the World that hand build the Z28, LS7, 505 HP engines & we would like to know.... Who built your engine? If you lift off the RH upper trim cover, all the way in the back, on top of the intake manifold, on a plate, there is a small shiny tag with the name of the engine builder on it. It may be hard to see but it is there.

Congrats again!

Barry
Senior engine builder
Team leader & trainer
PBC
Bowling Green, Ky.

350 HRSS 05-14-2014 10:27 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearmans (Post 6962606)
Angela,
Congratulations of getting #5! An honor indeed!
Can you do us a favor? We being the engine builders @ the Performance Build Center at the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, Ky. We are the only ones in the World that hand build the Z28, LS7, 505 HP engines & we would like to know.... Who built your engine? If you lift off the RH upper trim cover, all the way in the back, on top of the intake manifold, on a plate, there is a small shiny tag with the name of the engine builder on it. It may be hard to see but it is there.

Congrats again!

Barry
Senior engine builder
Team leader & trainer
PBC
Bowling Green, Ky.

Hello Barry!

Thank you for a wonderful car and build! I did check the name plate as requested, and it was built by Mike Priest. How cool, as I had no idea that it had that plate! I would like to post a pic of it here, but there are no attachment tools. If you PM me an email address, I can send you the pic I took of it :)

Thanks again!

ChrisFrez 05-15-2014 04:59 AM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Wow, that is a very cool "Easter Egg" Barry.

Angela - You should be able to post attachements here now.

350 HRSS 05-15-2014 09:23 AM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisFrez (Post 6962618)
Wow, that is a very cool "Easter Egg" Barry.

Angela - You should be able to post attachements here now.

Thanks Chris! Here ya go :) How very cool, I just love finding all these surprises!!

Bearmans 05-15-2014 04:11 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 350 HRSS (Post 6962632)
Thanks Chris! Here ya go :) How very cool, I just love finding all these surprises!!

Angela,
Showed your post this AM to Mike. He was VERY happy to say the least!
You mention Woodward. Dream Cruise or you are in Michigan? Mike & I moved from Mi. to Bowling Green in Nov. to build engines for GM when they moved the PBC here from Wixom, Mi. Combined, we have 75 years experience with GM in many different fields, from prototype engine building to running Dynos, to hand building complete vehicles from the ground up. so you have an engine from one of the TOP engine builders at GM.

Enjoy your Z28!

Barry

350 HRSS 05-15-2014 08:06 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearmans (Post 6962655)
Angela,
Showed your post this AM to Mike. He was VERY happy to say the least!
You mention Woodward. Dream Cruise or you are in Michigan? Mike & I moved from Mi. to Bowling Green in Nov. to build engines for GM when they moved the PBC here from Wixom, Mi. Combined, we have 75 years experience with GM in many different fields, from prototype engine building to running Dynos, to hand building complete vehicles from the ground up. so you have an engine from one of the TOP engine builders at GM.

Enjoy your Z28!

Barry

Thank you Barry! I am glad I was able to post the pic :) That is so awesome! We attended the Woodward Dream Cruise last year and had a blast, and planned to go back this year as well. We were lucky enough to be able to visit the GM Heritage Museum while we were there as well! Speaking of hand built engines, we also have had 2 ZR1s, and a Z06! Should have looked at those as well! You both have such awesome jobs, it would be so cool to watch an engine be put together. I am very honored to have my engine from you guys!! There is a lot of GM pride here! You just don't know! Thank you again for all the info :)

ronssito 05-15-2014 08:11 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Very sexy ...


and the car's nice too!


Congrats!



;)

350 HRSS 05-15-2014 08:32 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronssito (Post 6962663)
Very sexy ...


and the car's nice too!


Congrats!



;)

Nice ;) LOL

WhiteHawk 05-16-2014 04:07 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Did you get AC or the rest of the speakers? Awesome car!

-Geoff

350 HRSS 05-16-2014 08:34 PM

Re: 2014 Camaro Z/28 delivered to longtime member!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteHawk (Post 6962715)
Did you get AC or the rest of the speakers? Awesome car!

-Geoff

Yes, it does have the AC/speaker option :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Copyright © 1996-2013 CamaroZ28.Com. All rights reserved.