2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 04:39 PM

Hey everyone just got some new pictures in today of the SS and RS door badges that will be offered for sale by Defenderworx. Unfortuanetly the only ones that I could get a picture of at the moment are of the raw material, which means they are not yet Chromed or Black Powder Coated. Despite this you can still get the basic idea of what they will look like for all you out there that are interested in this proudct. Also the Camaro Logo Door Sills are officially available for purchase in both Chrome and Black Powder Coat so go to www.defenderworx.com or email Brian Lillie at brian@defenderworx.com if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing them. Enjoy Camaro lovers!

Old 06-12-2009, 07:39 AM

I like the horizontal grill that doesn't cover the headlights with the chrome chevy symbol with the blacked out center. I also really like the black rib louvers. Put those onto a red jewel tint coat 2SS/RS with the polished wheels!!!! That would be my dream!

I not a fan of the fuel door at all, I like the plan body color one from the factory. I'm also not a fan of the pictures of the side window louvers right now, but might be different if seen in person or on the red jewel tint coat (color I'm planning on getting).

I like the grill that covers the headlight, but if I had the halos I would not buy that one.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by speeding2fast2c
I like the horizontal grill that doesn't cover the headlights with the chrome chevy symbol with the blacked out center. I also really like the black rib louvers. Put those onto a red jewel tint coat 2SS/RS with the polished wheels!!!! That would be my dream!

I not a fan of the fuel door at all, I like the plan body color one from the factory. I'm also not a fan of the pictures of the side window louvers right now, but might be different if seen in person or on the red jewel tint coat (color I'm planning on getting).

I like the grill that covers the headlight, but if I had the halos I would not buy that one.
Yeah i like the blacked out Bowties with the half length phantom grille as well. Although I'm also a fan of the mesh grille but great choice on the red tint coat that is an awesome looking color. IMO the side vent inserts are definitely the one thing that makes the Camaro pop the most, if i could only afford one thing i would choose those but hey thats just me!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:20 PM

Hey guys we're in the process of building sway bars and a lowering kit for our Camaro so i figured I'd try and get a few pictures up for you all to check out.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:32 PM

Old 06-12-2009, 04:18 PM

I love the aftermarket support this car is getting.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ed 2001 SS
I love the aftermarket support this car is getting.
Yeah we've been pretty lucky, anyone that hears about our car seems to want to help us out. So its been pretty fun.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:59 PM

I have a wonderful idea; get rid of the ugly as sh*it rear window insert, melt the grill insert, and remove all the crappy chrome - this isnt the appearance aisle of pep boys.

Why not fix the flaws on the car? How about a center exhaust like a viper or something to help delete the horrible placement of the backup lights?

Last edited by rasputin; 06-14-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by rasputin
I have a wonderful idea; get rid of the ugly as sh*it rear window insert, melt the grill insert, and remove all the crappy chrome - this isnt the appearance aisle of pep boys.

Why not fix the flaws on the car? How about a center exhaust like a viper or something to help delete the horrible placement of the backup lights?
HELLO, they're not GM!!! They make accessory parts, and I would say they're parts far out weigh anything that pep boys would ever have.

Here's an idea, go to school, become an engineer, and YOU fix the things YOU think are flaws on YOUR OWN Camaro. What you call flaws, other people might disagree, or don't mind.

Last edited by speeding2fast2c; 06-15-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Admin Emeritus

Please be respectful with your comments. It is fine to not like what you see, but being rude about it is useless.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:32 AM

Strangely the rear of the Camaro in this pic reminds me of the front of a 1979 Trans Am.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by speeding2fast2c
HELLO, they're not GM!!! They make accessory parts, and I would say they're parts far out weigh anything that pep boys would ever have.

Here's an idea, go to school, become an engineer, and YOU fix the things YOU think are flaws on YOUR OWN Camaro. What you call flaws, other people might disagree, or don't mind.
Originally Posted by JasonD
Please be respectful with your comments. It is fine to not like what you see, but being rude about it is useless.

Thank you guys I appreciate your supports. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion I know it helps to see guys like you out there. Anyways I should be getting some pictures today of new products and updates on our car so i will post them ASAP for you all to check out. Thanks again.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by savage99ss
Strangely the rear of the Camaro in this pic reminds me of the front of a 1979 Trans Am.

I see what you're saying.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:32 AM

Hey everyone, here are some pictures of our Chrom Reverse Light Bezels. They will be available in Black Powder Coat as well but i currently only have the pictures of the Chrome. The last picture shows the car with and without the Bezels so you can see the difference.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:55 AM

Hey guys here are a couple pictures of the SS and RS badges on the Camaro in our shop. Keep in mind these pieces are still raw so they don't have the Chrome or Black Powder Coat finish, but it will still give you an idea of what they'll look like.

Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx