2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 02:16 PM

Hey everyone just got a better picture of our grill installed with the Side Rib Louvers and the Fuel Door. Hope you all like it.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:22 PM

We put our Half Length Phantom Grill on as well, the one that does not cover the headlights because some of you might prefer that instead. Let me know what you all think, hope you like it. I also put a picture up of the full length Phantom Grill without the bowtie on it.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

The louvers are a bit Mustangy to me, too.

Looking forward to seeing the final product...
Old 06-11-2009, 02:53 PM

Here are some pictures of the Black Logo Side Rib Louvers (Vent Inserts) that will be offered for sale by Defenderworx. The Chrome ones are already pictured on the car.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 PM

Any plans for powdercoated versions of the grilles? That could potentially be a cool look.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:00 PM

Hey guys I know I've been telling all of you that we were going to be making about four different grills. Well we finally got a chance to pop in the other two grills so here are some pictures of the Phantom Grills that you all have already seen, both full and hald length. And here are pictures of our other two grills, first is the Mesh Grill and second is the Outline Grill. The Outline Grill will have both an upper and lower insert but only the upper insert is pictured here. The last picture is one of Defenderworx's Chrome Logo Door Sills installed on the our Camaro. Enjoy everyone and please give me your thoughts!

Old 06-11-2009, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by 69Camaro327
Any plans for powdercoated versions of the grilles? That could potentially be a cool look.
All of our products, including our Grilles will be available in both Chrome and Black Powder Coat. These pictures are of the first designs which is why there arent any Powder Coated once pictured. These ones are even Chromed yet just wanted you all to see what they look like.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:08 PM

i never really liked the look of the billet grill. nice looking but kinda cheap looking to me. i can definately see an old black man buying every piece of chrome you have and putting it on thier camaro though.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

I love these:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx

But don't really care for these:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx

I might like the second two better in person, when I could view them without the moire effect. It's a little better when viewed full size, but I'm still not a fan.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
The louvers are a bit Mustangy to me, too.

Looking forward to seeing the final product...
Totally agree. Its the first thing I thought when I saw it. Dunno if thats the best first reaction to get from camaro fans
Old 06-11-2009, 04:11 PM

The next set of pictures are of the Chrome and Black Chevrolet Bowtie Inserts installed on the car in our shop. Let me know what everyone thinks, thanks guys!

Old 06-11-2009, 04:31 PM

I think on the full Phantom you should consider making pieces that cover the fog lights as well. Then again maybe not. Its hard to say how it would look without actually seeing it, anybody good with photoshop?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:33 PM

Here are some pictures of the Side Window Louvers. I know they're not for everybody but some people messaged me asking to see more. Unfortunately we are still making the product and have a lot of work to do on both them and the car so they weren't ready to be installed yet but I just held them up, you can still get the basic idea of how they would look. Just pretend I'm not in the picture!

Old 06-11-2009, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by 69Camaro327
I think on the full Phantom you should consider making pieces that cover the fog lights as well. Then again maybe not. Its hard to say how it would look without actually seeing it, anybody good with photoshop?
That would be pretty hard you would have to make a seperate piece to insert in the fog light slot.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:37 PM

Here are a few pictures of Robert, one of our customers and his Camaro SS with Defenderworx's Satin Locking Fuel Door. Looks great Robert and we appreciate you sending us some pictures hope you don't mind that I put them up here. Enjoy everyone!

Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx