2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

2007/2008 Camaro Concept Show Schedule - LATEST AND GREATEST, ALWAYS UPDATED

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 05:34 PM

Awesome. I can't wait to see it in DC.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:10 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

Originally Posted by White Light
Why did the Columbus date get scrached????? I was planing on my wife seeing the car? This sucks
cuz it's being shipped to Geneva as I recall.........however........the Convertible will be in Cleveland ...and I'm working on a special Camaro Enthusiast event the first Saturday of the show......so be watching for details......and plan on a road trip!!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 11:20 PM

Hey Scott, what are the chances of another unveiling like the one down here in Atlanta that we had last year?
Old 01-25-2007, 01:33 PM

The Greensboro News and Record International Auto Show is Feb 2-4, in Greensboro, NC. Does anyone know if the Camaro will be there?
Old 01-26-2007, 12:36 AM

I searched all over to see if it would be at the DC show...I should have known just to come to my trusty cz28.com first.

I'm tired of seeing pictures of the damn silver one, but I am looking forward to seeing it in person. I just have to picture it black and as an RS SS and we have my first new car
Old 01-26-2007, 02:51 AM

Woo hoo, the vert is coming to Denver. I still have yet to see the 5th gen in person, we didn't get anything last year. But getting the vert this year totally makes up for it.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Capn Pete
How can Toronto be left out of this schedule??? I'm sorry, but it might be nice for people in the area to get to see the car that is going to be being built here in another ~18 months!? What about the people who will be building it?????

So last year we got the red "dummy" car, and this year ... nothing??

Oh, and while GM did have the (RED) car present at the plant in Oshawa when they made the official announcement about it being built here, they didn't have the brains to keep the car in town a couple more days for Autofest, which is a 3-day car show held at none other than GM Canada Headquarters!!! I thought it would have been "brilliant" timing to announce "hey Oshawa, guess what we're building, and look ... here it is!"

And since I wasn't able to make it to Detroit this year .....

[/rant]

... looking forward to 2009.

Calgary gets it ! WooT!!! At least you have had the car there before.

Think you have it rough? Not getting it 2 years in a row? Step into my shoes. Calgary never even got the Solstice until the production model came out
Old 01-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by 305fan

Think you have it rough? Not getting it 2 years in a row? Step into my shoes. Calgary never even got the Solstice until the production model came out
I didn't know you were into cars way out there?? I thought you'd be more interested in 4x4's for in the mountains, and John Deere equipment for the farms!!
Old 01-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Disciple

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (20 min. down the road from the "Shwa"!)

The reason for that, according to the info I got, was that GM wasn't prepared to send the Solstice there until the cold weather testing had been completed!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Old 01-27-2007, 08:39 PM

Its a shame Camaros dont come to the mid south.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by sselie
The reason for that, according to the info I got, was that GM wasn't prepared to send the Solstice there until the cold weather testing had been completed!

Best regardSS,

Elie

hmm...it begs the question what does a concept have to do with cold weather testing?

I heard (IIRC) that it went to Edmonton that year instaed at the last minute (it was advertised to come to Calgary) and Edmonts colder then Calgary.

Oh well I'll be more then happy if the red Camaro does indeed show up! (silver = yawn)
Old 01-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Disciple

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (20 min. down the road from the "Shwa"!)
Quote:

Best regardSS,

Elie

hmm...it begs the question what does a concept have to do with cold weather testing?

I heard (IIRC) that it went to Edmonton that year instaed at the last minute (it was advertised to come to Calgary) and Edmonts colder then Calgary.

Oh well I'll be more then happy if the red Camaro does indeed show up! (silver = yawn)
I guess the smilies were somewhat ineffective... my comments were completely tongue-in-cheek!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Old 01-28-2007, 12:17 AM

Quote:

Best regardSS,

Elie

I guess the smilies were somewhat ineffective... my comments were completely tongue-in-cheek!

Best regardSS,

Elie
yes I guess they were! lol
Old 01-28-2007, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Silverbullet02ss
Hey Scott, what are the chances of another unveiling like the one down here in Atlanta that we had last year?
I was there last year lots of fun, made it a weekend trip, I'd be up for it again, especially for the convertible.

Why isn't Atlanta on the list?

Last edited by 30thZ286speed; 01-28-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:22 PM

Houston -- Jan 27 to Feb 4 - CAMARO CONVERTIBLE TO APPEAR AT SHOW FROM JANUARY 27 to FEB 2ND...SHOW CLOSES FEB 4TH! -- WILL NOT BE THERE THE LAST TWO DAYS

The camaro was here today on the 3rd. Im not sure if it will be there tomorrow though

Quick Reply: 2007/2008 Camaro Concept Show Schedule - LATEST AND GREATEST, ALWAYS UPDATED