2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

09 Camaro colors

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 12:32 AM

http://admin.dealermaid.com/admin_in...b45b38c809.jpg there's what imperal blue looks like, I would love to see Jetstream Blue on the new Camaro or just use something similar to this...

http://www.racehome.com/images/chrisfcamaro-side.jpg I'm just not too big of a fan of dark blue's that look black. The only dark blue I've liked from GM was Indigo Blue from the GM trucks a while back.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by 90rocz
So basically, the Camaro will be lost in a sea of cars sharing the same semi boring colors....
Like pretty much always . I cant recall the camaro , with the exception of a few colors , ever having its own hues .

1 color that REALLY should be on there though , is the new for 2008 Solstice color ....Brazen Orange . It is a dead ringer almost for the pearlescent Hugger Orange that was on the Vert Concept . This color is completely eye popping in person !

Old 12-28-2007, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by detroitboy
Not a bad exterior color selection.....but now what about interior colors? Chargers and Challengers don't have any interior color selection to speak of. Either light grey or darn near black grey....and their SRT models only have the dark color available. Geez....nice way to give the customers what they want huh? Mustangs supposedly have colors other than dark grey (black) available, but Ford does'nt see fit to provide dealers with any cars in any of those other colors.
I want a choice of a couple light colors for the interior of my vert. I hate getting into hot seats on sunny days.
ah, but the Daytona Chargers (I have a Torred Red one) has body color on the Center Stack bezel, and the shift bezel. Also the leather seats are stitched with body color thread. And there is a Daytona logo stitched into the head rest in body color. A nice touch bringing the exterior color into the cabin.

it would be really cool if the Camaro had a touch like that.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:38 AM

Now THIS is a Chevy color.

I have no idea what its called, but I love it. I want that color with white stripes please.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Administrator

This is Red Jewel on my TrailBlazer SS. I think this should look pretty damn good on the new Camaro as well
Old 12-28-2007, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisFrez
Make mine Black
I'm with you! You all can keep your flashy colors, I want "evil-ness"
Black with dark tinted windows. I can't wait!
Old 12-28-2007, 07:56 AM

I am sure we will see a white Camaro Chevy will do a White and Orange pace Car

Ph well my wife will choose the color she wants on here 2010 Camaro Vert (Tom Henry or GMMG car)
Old 12-28-2007, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Bombhunter
I'm with you! You all can keep your flashy colors, I want "evil-ness"
Black with dark tinted windows. I can't wait!
same here.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by 90 Z28SS
Like pretty much always . I cant recall the camaro , with the exception of a few colors , ever having its own hues .

1 color that REALLY should be on there though , is the new for 2008 Solstice color ....Brazen Orange . It is a dead ringer almost for the pearlescent Hugger Orange that was on the Vert Concept . This color is completely eye popping in person !

This is very similar to the sunset orange metallic I love! I'd take this color! I want a Camaro that screams LOOK AT ME!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Silverado C-10
This is very similar to the sunset orange metallic I love! I'd take this color! I want a Camaro that screams LOOK AT ME!
Actually it's not. My SS is SOM and Brazen is completely off when you compare the colors side by side. Maybe in direct, bright, sunlight they might compare better but under normal lighting conditions you would consider them completely different colors.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:47 AM

I would assume since all those colors are sorta there already from the W bodes, and that no W bodies came with hugger or brazen orange, that it wont be added till Camaro team finalizes some of these colors some time in the next 8-10 months.

And white? A white car, a white Camaro? I cannot stand white cars. My brother has a white grand am, and shesh thats ugly. White and tan, two colors cars like this should NEVER be.

Victory Red sounds like a winner here. Ill take one with those dark gunmetal stripes from the vert please, thanks.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Northwest94Z
Actually it's not. My SS is SOM and Brazen is completely off when you compare the colors side by side. Maybe in direct, bright, sunlight they might compare better but under normal lighting conditions you would consider them completely different colors.
Thanks for the insight. I always wanted a 99-02 silverado in the sunset (or was it sunburst?) orange metallic but the ONLY one I could find (used) was in Virginia I ended up with an indigo blue metallic one.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Big Als Z
And white? A white car, a white Camaro? I cannot stand white cars. My brother has a white grand am, and shesh thats ugly. White and tan, two colors cars like this should NEVER be.
I am going to make you eat your own words.... let me find a picture of my old camaro...

Edit: here is one.. but i have more somewhere in my house...
http://jcamere.deviantart.com/art/The-ex-53541346

Last edited by jcamere94z28; 12-28-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by christianjax
Now THIS is a Chevy color.

I have no idea what its called, but I love it. I want that color with white stripes please.
That's the color I want.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:35 AM

If I had to pick from the current Chevy pallet, here's my picks:

Cardinal Red Metallic: HHR or Crystal Red Metallic tintcoat: Corvette

Sunburst Orange Metallic: HHR or Atomic Orange: Corvette

Navy Blue Metallic: Equinox

Bright Blue: Aveo or Pace Blue: Colorado

These are the only colors that really stand out for me, but we have time for new colors to be developed....

Quick Reply: 09 Camaro colors