August 24, 2014
Listen to this episode:
- We had a pretty great experience this week. We were invited out to the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge at the Michigan International Speedway. What an incredible bunch of cars that make it out to this fantastic event. You can get all the details at www.optimabatteries.com.
- Once we were down at MIS, we headed over to the Lingenfelter Collection. A few words to describe the place…awesome…incredible…inspiring. Lingenfelter hosted a dinner and private tour of the collection after the track event concluded for the day. The Lingenfelter Collection is not open to the public. You can get more details at http://www.thelingenfeltercollection.com.
- Woodward Dreamcruise summary.
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs. 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat – http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1408_2014_chevrolet_camaro_zl1_vs_2015_dodge_challenger_srt_hellcat.
- We have two voicemail’s this week and no e-mail. Keep your voicemails and e-mail coming. You can always hit us up on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- Do you like fast cars? Do you like beer? Well, check out our third episode of a new project we are working on called Gears and Beers. Let us know what you think. Episode 3 of the Gears and Beers show was released this week. http://youtu.be/XYlG2fvK1gw.
- Listen all the way to the very end of the episode (even past the outro) and you will hear the debut of the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast Rap.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.