August 17, 2014
Listen to this episode:
- It’s Woodward Dreamcruise week! Lots of Woodward stuff to talk about in this episode.
- GM plans $174M stamping plant, 145 jobs at Lansing Grand River where new 6th Gen Camaro will be built. http://on.lsj.com/1uG0JHw.
- We have no voicemail’s this week and one e-mail. Keep your voicemails and e-mail coming. You can always hit us up on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- We post up pictures every week on our CamaroZ28.COM Facebook page. We go through some of the pictures and read comments…it can be a comedy of sorts. http://www.facebook.com/camaroz28com.
- Do you like fast cars? Do you like beer? Well, check out our third episode of a new project we are working on called Gears and Beers. Let us know what you think. Episode 3 of the Gears and Beers show was released this week. http://youtu.be/XYlG2fvK1gw.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.