July 17, 2011
Listen to this episode:
- Rumors began to circulate this week that the 2012 Camaro ZL1 will have horsepower north of 570HP. You can check out all the details at http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821382
- What do you think the horsepower will end up being in the 2012 Camaro ZL1? Post your prediction of the “official” 2012 Camaro ZL1 final horsepower number could WIN a CamaroZ28.COM Prizepack! Click here to enter the contest on the CamaroZ28.COM Message Board.
- Camaro Superfest video by GM. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=822014
- More Chrysler workers busted for partying at lunch. We discuss this. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821739
- We have a few e-mails and one voicemail for the week. Don’t forget to get your voicemails in as we pick one person each month and give out a prize.
- While at the BBOMG event in Oshawa this year, we did very quick interviews with some Camaro owners there. Each week we will play one, starting this week.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.